Welcome to Soverby Guesthouse in Stellenbosch
When you choose Soverby Guest House in Stellenbosch for your accommodation, you will sleep in what was once a wine cellar built in 1907 by the Joubert Family. Later the cellar was converted into a stable, and as farming methods changed and cooperative wineries were established, the rooms each took on yet another new purpose.
Holiday season is here; contact us for amazing deals on accommodation!
Things to do..
Wine cellar tours, Golf, Beach, Town Tours, Robben Island
View details »
About Soverby Guest House
- First guest house on the way to Stellenbosch from Cape Town International Airport.
- Farm-style Bed & Breakfast and self-catering accommodation on a working Cattle farm near airport and nestled in the Winelands valley situated between Stellenbosch, Somerset- West and Strand.
- Close to golf courses and swimming beaches.
- Large play area for children as well as safe hiking on the farm and surrounds.
- Superb braai facilities - preparation of meat and accompaniments - cleaning up by our friendly staff.
- Dam stocked with Mozambican Tilapia for the keen angler.
- Swimming pools.
- Breakfast in the manor house circa 1901.
- Rooms in the converted wine cellar circa 1907.