Welcome to Soverby Guesthouse in Stellenbosch
When you choose Soverby Guest House in Stellenbosch for your accommodation, you will sleep in what was once a wine cellar built in 1907 by the Joubert Family. Later the cellar was converted into a stable, and as farming methods changed and cooperative wineries were established, the rooms each took on yet another new purpose.
Things to do..
Wine cellar tours, Golf, Beach, Town Tours, Robben Island
View details »
About Soverby Guest House
- First guest house on the way to Stellenbosch from
Cape Town International Airport.
- Bed & breakfast and selfcatering on a wine farm near airport.
- Farm style accomodation on a working wine farm nestled in a wineland valley situated between Stellenbosch, Somerset West and The Strand.
- Close to golf courses and swimming beaches.
- Large playground for children as well as safe hiking on farm.
- Superb braai facilities - preperation of meat and accompaniments - cleaning up by our friendly staff.
- Dam stocked with Mosambiek Tilapia
for the keen angler.
- Swimming pools.
- Breakfast in the manor house circa 1901.
- Rooms in the converted wine cellar circa 1907.