Welcome to Soverby Guesthouse in Stellenbosch
When you choose Soverby Guest House in Stellenbosch for your accommodation, you will sleep in what was once a wine cellar built in 1907 by the Joubert Family. Later the cellar was converted into a stable, and as farming methods changed and cooperative wineries were established, the rooms each took on yet another new purpose.
July/August Special - R1160-00 for a room (for 2 people)
Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
up to 40 People can be accomodated(min 10 people) in comfortable wine farm surroundings
a few kilometres from Stellenbosch / Somerset West.
Things to do..
Wine cellar tours, Golf, Beach, Town Tours, Robben Island
View details »
About Soverby Guest House
- First guest house on the way to Stellenbosch from
Cape Town International Airport.
- Bed & breakfast and selfcatering on a wine farm near airport.
- Farm style accomodation on a working wine farm nestled in a wineland valley situated between Stellenbosch, Somerset West and The Strand.
- Close to golf courses and swimming beaches.
- Large playground for children as well as safe hiking on farm.
- Superb braai facilities - preperation of meat and accompaniments - cleaning up by our friendly staff.
- Dam stocked with Mosambiek Tilapia
for the keen angler.
- Swimming pools.
- Breakfast in the manor house circa 1901.
- Rooms in the converted wine cellar circa 1907.