Welcome to Soverby Guesthouse in Stellenbosch
When you choose Soverby Guest House in Stellenbosch for your accommodation, you will sleep in what was once a wine cellar built in 1907 by the Joubert Family. Later the cellar was converted into a stable, and as farming methods changed and cooperative wineries were established, the rooms each took on yet another new purpose.
Things to do..
Wine cellar tours, Golf, Beach, Town Tours, Robben Island
View details »
About Soverby Guest House
- First guest house on the way to Stellenbosch from Cape Town International Airport.
- Farm-style Bed & Breakfast and self-catering accommodation on a working Cattle farm near airport and nestled in the Winelands valley situated between Stellenbosch, Somerset- West and Strand.
- Close to golf courses and swimming beaches.
- Large play area for children as well as safe hiking on the farm and surrounds.
- Superb braai facilities - preparation of meat and accompaniments - cleaning up by our friendly staff.
- Dam stocked with Mozambican Tilapia for the keen angler.
- Swimming pools.
- Breakfast in the manor house circa 1901.
- Rooms in the converted wine cellar circa 1907.